There are dozens of operations in every food processing plant that use spray technology. We have experience and expertise in all of them. We can help you optimize performance and minimize waste whether you are applying viscous coatings, spray drying coffee, lubricating or washing conveyors, cleaning cans or sanitizing equipment and more. Our unmatched product line ensures we have the spray nozzles, headers and/or automated systems to match the requirements of most food processing applications.
- Coating: eggs, butter, oil, chocolate, marshmallow, sugar, flavours, colorants, preservatives, adhesives with Precision Spray Control (PSC)
- Cleaning: conveyors, produce, cans, bottles, general plant clean-up
- Cooling: can welds, carcasses, post-pasteurization, frosting
- Drying/blow-off: cans, bottles, packages, product blow-off from conveyor, product transport between conveyors
- Food safety: antimicrobial and mold inhibitor application
- Lubricating: pans, mold release, conveyors
- Spray drying: coffee, tea, milk, whey, yeast, cocoa, baking powder, spices, baby formula
- Tank cleaning: cleaning, sanitizing, rinsing tanks up to 100′ (30 m) in diameter
About Spraying Systems Co.
The global leader in spray technology, Spraying Systems Co. has the broadest product line in the industry, with several manufacturing facilities and sales offices in more than 90 countries. Spray nozzles, turnkey spray systems, air systems, custom fabrication and research and testing services comprise the 77-year-old company’s offering. More information is available at www.spray.com or by contacting us directly at 011 618 3860 or by email email@example.com.