Now there’s a new way to fumigate and humidify enclosed areas. The PromistJet system produces a uniform fog and effectively covers hard-to-reach spots and surfaces. This portable system is easy to set up and operate and eliminates the use for costly high-pressure, high-maintenance pumps.
PROMISTJET SYSTEM OVERVIEW
• Two-fluid 1/4 J air atomizing nozzles use compressed air to shatter a liquid and produce very small drops that evaporate quickly. Liquid siphon set-ups draw the liquid through the feed line into the air flow for atomization
• The nozzles are placed downstream of high-velocity venturi blower fans to amplify the effective reach of the spray. The spray distance is approximately 30 m (98 ft)
• A wide range of spray set-ups is available for use in many applications
• An Android-based controller enables easy programming
• Spraying antimicrobials in food and beverage plants and industrial kitchens
• Greenhouse humidification and fumigation
• Evaporative cooling
HOW THE PROMISTJET SYSTEM WORKS
Compressed air and liquid are supplied to the nozzles. The interaction of the air and liquid in the nozzles produce very finely atomized drops. The liquid is siphon-fed from a 13.3 liter (3.5 gallon) tank to the nozzles. An integral, lubrication-free compressor can be supplied with the system or an external compressed air source may be used.
The atomized liquid is projected using high-velocity fans.
The fine spray fog is distributed uniformly throughout the enclosed area.
An easy-to-user Android-based controller is used to set spray cycles. The touch panel is housed in an NEMA 4X (IP54) rated enclosure.
The spray nozzles consist of a body and spray set-up.
Constructed of stainless steel and food-grade materials, the nozzles are available with a wide range of spray set-ups to accommodate a wide range of flow rates.
The PromistJet is on casters and can be easily moved throughout a facility.